Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

Big Fat Bowl of Stupid-O's

So I must have eaten by bowl of Stupid-O's this morning... Some towels were put through the wash about a week ago. My husband did not tell me they were in there, nor did he change them out into the dryer. A few days go by, and I'm wondering what that smell is... Another day or two goes by and now the smell is unbearable. I finally realize I should look in the washer, and there is a load of towels, getting mustier by the minute. I wash them again. They still smell. Roomie washes them again, then pops them into the dryer when they're done. I just opened the dryer, and not only did they still smell, they didn't dry all the way last night. Okay, here it comes... I spray some febreeze in the friggin dryer. Why? I have no clue!!! I then proceed to turn the dryer on. After about two minutes, I realize what I have just done, and stop the dryer, then search the back of the Febreeze bottle to see if it is flammable... Now my dryer smells like singed flowers. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment