Pages

Monday, August 8, 2011

Scrapbook.com

Hello Everyone!

I have been spending a lot of my time here at scrapbook.com. There are great people there!!! I am participating in four challenges this month! August Single Pic, August Ugly Paper, August Use Your Scraps, and August Weekly Sketch Challenges.

I am going to be doing some re-arranging, and I may even drop blogger... I'm working on getting my own website up and running, and well, I need to get my poop in a group first! I don't just scrapbook, I don't just quilt, and I don't just (fill in the blank here), so I need a whole site, and then I can organize what my interests are. I don't want you to be bored by my posts for interests that you and I don't share!

Continuing Wisdom: Spellcheck your resume before you send it off! Also, change your objective for every job you apply for!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment