Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Oh Hai!

Oh hai blogger world, I almost forgot about this place... Maybe that's why I am so stressed... Didn't take time to sit down at the kitchen table and let it all out.

Tomorrow is my birthday. 25 for me. I wanted to have a big bash, but instead, the adult world said, no, Melissa, you get dinner with your husband and cousins. You're not twelve anymore.

Apple Vodka makes an amazing screwdriver. Just sayin'.

Communication is key. Especially in this plugged in world we live in. Sometimes we forget that we have to interact with real human beings, and as a courtesy, you be nice to those human beings you interact with.

I have a new camera, courtesy of our tax return. Nikon D3100. I'll be taking a million pics soon as I figure out what I want to photograph. No kids, one pet, and a reluctant husband don't make for very good photographs. I am going to try and take a picture a day, just to be in the habit of it, even if it is something simple and random like how much snow we have, or when the south-flying birds return for spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment