Pages

Friday, October 21, 2011

God, Tutorials, Fabric

So my crafty sense has gone into overdrive, and I'm itching to start too many projects at once!!! I'm making a sweater cuff and a duct tape wallet, and I've made a whole line of earrings (which more will be added to as the inspiration hits)

I need to spend some time with God. I have a bad attitude today and I'm going to ask him to fix it. I'll do a little reading, do a little praying, and do a little meditation.

Fabric, fabric, fabric! I own lots of fabric with no real purpose for most of it... I must dig through it to give some to Maya, she just had a baby a few weeks ago and I want to brighten her stash. (Not to mention she let me dig through hers and take some choice pieces)

Oh, and I am thinking about posting a tutorial twice a month, once a week, whatever strikes the fancy... What do you think?

What are you itching to learn how to do? How often should I post new tutorials?

No comments:

Post a Comment