Pages

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Business Dreams/Ranting

I've been thinking about it on and off for a few years now, opening up a brick and mortar shop. Not just a shop, but a crafty space where everyone will be welcome for a small fee. It would be like a monthly or yearly fee, and you would be able to come as often as you like during that fee period.

I was thinking radical thoughts once, and was like, well, let's try a 24 hour thing! But then I also thought, how the hell would one person orchestrate this? Can I really justify being on call 24-7 for people to craft?

A more refined, adult version of my dreaming has taken root, and I am trying to decide if I can afford to rent space somewhere, and if people would be willing to teach classes. The teacher and I would split class fees, and that could help pay the rent.

No comments:

Post a Comment