Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Days Off Usually Become Idle

Days off usually become idle, no matter how good the intentions... Doesn't help that I get distracted easily either.

I'm participating in the Monthly Make 2011 (there is a picture on the side bar to learn more information) and here is my update on said participation.

Well, the skirt purse is coming along, yesterday I cut the hole for the keys pocket and I've been sewing some of it's seams... I just don't have any patience lately...

I seem to have deleted the before picture of the particular skirt I'm making, so here is a pic of one of the other skirts that is almost identical. You can't tell, but the skirt has pockets. lol

I have this one, a deep orange one, and a purple one with a little different pattern. $3.00 each at Kohl's on the clearance racks. I'm thinking $10-15 for the purse, just to factor in the work I put into it. Sure, it is super easy, but I'm adding snaps, a inside pocket, etc...

I did get some scrapbooking done (a whole two whopping pages, that's what I get for deciding to scrap late at night)

No comments:

Post a Comment