Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

Too Much Clutter in Your Life

I am a clutter queen.
I am a scavenger of good deals.
In the end, I'm what Grandma knew all along, a Magpie.
I like shiny things, I like really good deals, I like whimsical things but I also like rock and roll edgy looking things.

I don't want to go back to my hoarding tendencies, but I can't just throw things away. It's such a waste to me to just throw things away. I'm going to try and sell some of it, and then the rest will just have to go to the Salvation Army as a tax write off. *sigh*

I'm having problems parting with my stuff, but I've decided I can't get any more stuff with what I already have cluttering my life. (Also my husband likes to make little jibs now and again about my clutter)

Well, I have an eBay, and an Etsy, and a Yardsellr account, so a-selling I shall go!

1 comment:

  1. My daughter is doing the same - she has put loads on ebay this last fortnight! Good luck and I hope it makes you a million!!

    ReplyDelete