Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Favorite x-mas gift

redroom.com challenged us to blog about our favorite holiday gift.

My favorite holiday gift was given to me, oh, probably when I was eight or nine. "Santa" aka my dad, purchased a Sega Genesis for me. To this day that is still my favorite video game system, unfortunately it didn't survive the second move back in 2007. (But early nineties to 2007 is a pretty sturdy system if you ask me) I owned all of the old Sonic games except Sonic Spinball, and my dad taught me all of the secrets to play the first Sonic The Hedgehog game. I spent many, many sleepless hours in front of that little black box. I also spent many a time trying to clean the cartridges by blowing into them before shoving them down in the system. Looking back, I don't know if blowing spittle into the cartridge was a good idea, but it always seemed to work afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment