Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Your Shipping Is Killing Me!

Your shipping really is killing me. I will not purchase certain items if I feel the shipping is a little ridiculous.

I've been doing lots of research, and people are more likely to buy a more expensive item with free shipping than a less expensive item with a substantial shipping fee. I understand some shipping costs are accurate because it must be wrapped or double boxed etc...

I am slowly getting in the mode to take the hit on shipping and pricing my item just a little higher to help offset the cost.

Unfortunately, the new trend on eBay is to sell your item for next to nothing but charge outrageous shipping to offset the cost (and keep the fees down). I don't recommend this, because as a consumer, it turns me off to the listing IMMEDIATELY.

No comments:

Post a Comment